Friday, May 1, 2009

starting anew

it has taken me awhile to get motivated to start up a new blog. in fact it is exactly 3 months ago that i posted my last post on my old blog. it has always been on the back burner of my mind, but i am a true procrastinator by nature. my philosophy is life is pretty much, "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?" not for everything mind you, but unfortunately for a lot of things. i also wasn't sure i would have that much to say, especially things that others might want to read. i finally decided that if i felt the need to write down some periodic thoughts and feelings then i should create one.

maybe one day it will be fun to look back and reflect on what i was truly feeling at this time in my life. maybe one day my kids and or grandkids will come to know me better by reading this. maybe not, and that's ok too. but for now, i will go with the flow and post when the feeling moves me.

p.s. rabbit, rabbit

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Nancy!! I'm glad you finally started a new blog. I like keeping up with what is going on in everyone's life. Sometime when I read others blogs it is almost like sitting around the table, having a cup of coffee and listening to you.

    No pressure. Just post when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Nancy! It's so nice to see you up and writing again. I am looking forward to reading more from you. I have always enjoyed your words.

    I love your profile pic. Such a pretty lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Nancy!! So glad you're back in the blog business again.

    ReplyDelete